Learning Support

I need learning support due to dyslexia or autism – who should I tell, what help can I get?

Let the University know as far in advance as possible. You can contact the Disability and Inclusive Learning Advisor using enable@rau.ac.uk. An appointment will be arranged to discuss what adjustments are possible.

You can also see:
The RAU disability page at https://www.rau.ac.uk/university-life/student-services/support-and-wellbeing/disabilitydyslexia and the Gateway pages on Dyslexia and Disability support and Assistive technology.

If the above does not answer your question, you could try:

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs