Extension or Deferral due to Exceptional Circumstances

academicIf your Issue is:
I was unable to submit my work on time due to an unexpected issue. What can I do?

Visit Student Support Services Hub where you will be able to drop in and speak to someone who can offer advice and support. You should try to hand in your work by the deadline. You can apply for an extension here: 


Extension/deferral evidence should be sent to extensions@rau.ac.uk

Also speak to your Personal Tutor as soon as you can. 

Student Policies and Procedures: https://www.rau.ac.uk/university-life/support-and-wellbeing/student-handbook 

The RAU Academic Regulations are available from the RAU website:

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs