Council Tax

infoIf your Issue is:
I've been sent letters asking me to pay but I'm a full time student.


Registry will be able to produce a letter for you to show to the council.  First, check you have registered your term-time address correctly here Once you have checked your term-time address, email to request a council tax letter.  You will then be able to show this letter to the council.

Another link you can try is:

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs