academicIf your issue is:  
I have been absent from lectures/exams or intend to be away, what should I do?

If this is the case, you must email your Personal Tutor and absence@rau.ac.uk in Registry who keep records of all absences.  Please remember to let them know when you have returned to your studies.

You can also see: 
Rules and Regulations on the Online Hub on Gateway

If the above does not answer your question, you could try: 

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs