problemIf your issue is:
I have a problem with my neighbours who are making me unhappy. Where do I go?


Visit the Accommodation Office or e-mail A meeting will be arranged to discuss options and the possibility of moving rooms if necessary. 

If you are having problems with off-site accommodation you will need to speak to your landlord/agent who may be able to help you.

You can also get advice from the Student Support Services Hub

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs