healthIf your issue is:
I have a disability – dyslexia, medical or mental health condition, mobility, sight or hearing impairment  – who should I tell, what help can I get?


Let the University know as far in advance as possible. Contact the Disability & Inclusive Learning Advisor Rebecca Reynolds who is based in the Student Hub in the Emrys Jones Centre. You will be offered an appointment to discuss what adjustments are possible to support you.

Contact details: e-mail enable@rau.ac.uk

You can also see:
The RAU Dyslexia and Disability page on Gateway and... 
on the RAU website:https://www.rau.ac.uk/university-life/student-services/support-and-wellbeing/disabilitydyslexia

If the above does not answer your question, you could try:

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs