healthIf your issue is:
I have ADD or ADHD – who should I tell, what help can I get?

Let the University know as far in advance as possible. You can contact the Disability and Inclusive Learning Advisor Rebecca Reynolds using An appointment will be arranged to discuss what adjustments are possible.

You can also see:
The RAU Dyslexia and Disability page on Gateway and on the RAU website.

If the above does not answer your question, you could try:

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs