Terminal illness

problemIf your Issue is:
One of my parents has just been diagnosed with cancer or another serious illness

Your Personal Tutor is available to talk to you or you can visit  Student Support Services for help. You may also be able to apply for an extension or deferral due to exceptional circumstances if your work has suffered as a result of a family issue. Please speak to Student Support Services staff who will explain the process and provide advice.

The RAU Academic Regulations are available from the RAU website:

You can also see:

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs