healthIf your Issue is:
I need an operation


If you have to miss University to undergo a medical procedure, speak to your Personal Tutor and email You may need to apply for an extension or deferral, so contact or who will be able to help.

Remember to advise the University when you return to your studies. 

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs