healthIf your Issue is:
I feel really ill and can't get into University


If you are too ill to attend University, you must let your Personal Tutor know and email If your illness affects the hand in date of an assignment you must contact  Also see Health / Medical Centre.

You can also:
Call 111 for medical advise if you are struggling to get out of the house.

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs