academicIf your Issue is:
I cannot attend an exam due to an emergency. What can I do?


Your Personal Tutor is available to talk to you or you can visit Student Support Services for help. You may be able to have an extension or referral if your work has suffered as a result of the emergency. 

You should also notify the Exams Officer. Contact email: examinations@rau.ac.uk

RAU Academic Regulations are available from the RAU website.

If your Issue is:
I need adjustments for my exams e.g. a reader or computer

Let the University know as far in advance as possible using enable@rau.ac.uk. The Disability and Inclusive Learning Advisor will arrange to see you to discuss what adjustments are possible.

If your Issue is:
Help! I'm totally stressed out.

Visit Student Support Services Hub where staff will be able to provide advice and resources to help you. You can also speak to your Personal Tutor.

You can also see this link regarding exam stress

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs