problemIf your Issue is: 
My parents are splitting up and I need someone to talk to
I am in the process of getting divorced and need some support


Drop into the Student Support Services Hub in the Emrys Jones Centre where you will be able to speak to someone who can offer advice and support. Student Support Services will talk you through if an extension or deferral is possible if your work is being affected by family circumstances. 

You can also see:

See the Student Support page on Gateway

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs