healthIf your Issue is:
Where can I see a counsellor?

The University provides a free in-house counselling service. In term time contact one of our Counsellors:  Emma Wingate at ((Wed - Fri) or Celia Povey at (Mon-Fri).  If you do not receive a reply, please email

Out of term time, counselling is available through Cotswold Counselling Service. 

You can also see:  
The Student Support page on Gateway and Student Support Services staff for wellbeing drop in sessions.

If the above does not answer your question, you could try: 
Cotswold Counselling Service, wellbeing and counselling.

You can also see:
The Student Support page on Gateway

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs