Iinformationf your issue is: 

I'm not happy with my room on campus

Visit the Accommodation Office or you can e-mail Someone will arrange to meet with you to discuss the options.  

If the above does not answer your question, you could try:
You can also get advice from Student Support Services.

If you're looking for alternative accommodation, you can try:

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs