problemIf your Issue is:
I'm in trouble with the University or the local community

Speak to the Student & Community Officer who can be found in the Student Union Office located in the Log Cabin next to Cedar Lodge. They will be able to provide some advice and guidance about where to go with this issue. You can also contact who will be able to advise you. 

You can also see:

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs