Special needs

healthIf your Issue is:
Who can help me with my Dyslexia/ Autism/ Aspergers/ ADHD?


Let the University know as far in advance as possible. Contact the Disability & Inclusive Learning Advisor Rebecca Reynolds who is based in the Student Hub, Emrys Jones Centre. You will be offered an appointment to discuss what adjustments are possible to support you.

Contact details: e-mail enable@rau.ac.uk

You can also see:
The RAU Dyslexia and Disability page on Gateway and on the RAU website:

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs