problemIf your Issue is:

I've been fined by RAU, why!?

Speak to the Student & Community Officer who can be found in the Student Union Office located in the Log Cabin next to Cedar Lodge. You will be provided with advice and guidance about what the fine is for or where to go with this issue.

You can also see:

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs