HealthIf your Issue is:
I've got to go into hospital - what do I do about my studies?

Notify your Personal Tutor that you will be away from studies. Once you are feeling up to it contact Student Support Services Hub who will guide you through how to apply for a deferral or extension. If this is accepted you will be allowed extra time to submit coursework.

You can also see:
Opening hours of Student Support hub

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs