problemIf your Issue is:
I'm being verbally abused because I'm gay/trans

Homophobic or trans harassment is not tolerated at RAU.

Report it to the SPOC (single person of contact) which is Steve Martin, Security and Student Conduct Manager.  Contact details: Email steve.martin@rau.ac.uk. 

You can also use the student.services@rau.ac.uk email. It's important you let someone know what is happening.

You can also see: 

https://www.supportu.org.uk/lgbt-helpline-support.php#demo-accordion3 or http://www.gglc.co.uk/

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs