Eating disorders

healthIf your Issue is:
I think I have an eating disorder

Visit Student Support Services Hub where staff will be able to provide advice and resources to help you.  Also see your doctor. There is a B-eat peer support group that runs once a month in Cirencester (details on the Student Support page on Gateway). Getting help early is really important.

You can also see this link:

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs