problemIf your Issue is:
I have recently had some bad news and a member of my family or a close friend has died. I am struggling with this. What do I do?

Your Academic Support Tutor is available to talk to you or you can visit Student Support Services for help. You may also be able to apply for an extension or deferral if your work has suffered as a result of this bereavement. Please speak to Student Support Services staff who will explain the process and provide advice.

See Rules and Regulations on Policies and the Student Support page on Gateway.

You can also see:

» Big Yellow Button - Help and Support FAQs