Browse the glossary using this index

Special | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | ALL



problemIf your issue is:
I have a problem with my neighbours who are making me unhappy. Where do I go?


Visit the Accommodation Office or e-mail A meeting will be arranged to discuss options and the possibility of moving rooms if necessary. 

If you are having problems with off-site accommodation you will need to speak to your landlord/agent who may be able to help you.

You can also get advice from the Student Support Services Hub.

Neighbours - Parking

problemIf your Issue is:
I'm having a real fight with the neighbours over parking

Speak to the Student & Community Officer who can be found in the Student Union Office located in the Log Cabin next to Cedar Lodge. They will be able to provide some advice and guidance about where to go with this issue and to help put you in touch with the local council.

You can also see:
Urban Fox has general advice